Before the nuclear winter, a few Factslaps, los perras:
- Iceland imports ice cubes.
- The Netherlands closed eight prisoners in 2013 for lack of criminals.
- France paid the highest taxes in Europe in 2016, with a real tax rate of 57.53%.
- Marie Antoinette’s last words were “Pardon me, sir, I meant not to do it,” an apology to her executioner for stepping on his toes.
- Ancient Egyptians had a 70% accurate method for detecting pregnancy: a woman would pee on some seeds. If they sprouted, she was pregnant.
- The last car to have a cassette deck come standard was the Lexus SC430 in 2010.
- Mice sigh up to 40 times an hour.
- It is illegal in Saudi Arabia to name a child Sandy, Elaine or Linda.
- A group of ladybirds is called a loveliness.
Please like & share: