A special factslap edition, particularly for presidents from shithole frontal lobes:
- The place where Hitler killed himself is now a children’s playground.
- Jackie Chan trains his stuntmen and pays their medical bills out of pocket.
- Cacao plants are slated to disappear by as early as 2050 thanks to warmer temperatures and dryer weather conditions.
- Director Guillermo del Toro owns a house called ‘Bleak House’ in which there’s a room with a never-ending rainstorm projected onto all windows and audio to match. He often uses this room to write.
- In China, 171,000 people perished in 1975 due to the collapse of the Banqiao Dam, an event hidden from the world until 2005.
- Phonophobia is the fear or aversion to large sounds.
- A 2017 study found that the faxaccounts for 75% of the country’s medical communications.
- In France, it is illegal to to publish photographs of handcuffed suspects, as they are not to appear guilty until proven so.
Please like & share: