Innocent statements only cinematic villains say, but regular people should:
- ‘Where are my manners?’
- ‘Awww, did somebody hurt you?’
- ‘Now you know the truth.’
- ‘I am your father.’
And now, dearest bitches, a less contentious factslap:
- The Simpsons released an album in 1990 and the lead single “Do the Bartman” was a worldwide hit. It was co-produced by Michael Jackson, who also provided background vocals and was a big fan of the show.
- In 1923, Babe Ruth set the record for the most home runs in a season, while also striking out more than any other player in Major League Baseball.
- At age 22, Walt Disney was fired from a Missouri newspaper for “not being creative enough.”
- A study showed that it’s not necessary to run, swim or work out at the gym. Household chores such as vacuuming or scrubbing the floor, or merely walking to work provide enough exercise to protect the heart and extend life.
- If you’re an artist or a scientist, you’ll be most likely to have your biggest creative breakthrough in your late-30s, according to a study of scientific innovators and Nobel Prize winners.
- The state of South Carolina gave Marilyn Manson $40,000 not to play there, and schools in Florida threatened to expel students who attended his shows.
Sharks have rush hour, too: a study found that shark traffic on major routes around Palmyra Atoll peaked between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.